Loan for microentrepreneurs
This loan aims to finance investments and working capital of micro and small entrepreneurs. Independent workers, owners of minor economic units framed by microenterprises and who develop activities in the sectors of production, commerce and services except for the businesses indicated below:
– Production and distribution of alcoholic beverages, exclusively.
– Games of Chance
– Any other business that threatens morals and good customs.
Activities to finance:
Production: footwear, cabinetmakers, garment makers, craftsmen, bakers, printers, food and metalwork.
Commerce: Stores, miscellanies, mini-supermarket, dry merchandise (Vegetable stalls, among others)
Services: Beauty Room, barber shops, restaurants, repair shops.
1. One year with the business
2. Copy of Identification
3. Operation Notice
4. Peace and Salvation
5. Registration AMPYME
6. Cash Flow of the last 3 months
7. Income statement to have 1 year of operation
8. Financial status last year
9. Municipal Tax Payment Receipt
10. Receipt of electricity, water or telephone
11. Two commercial references
12. Two bank references
13. Solidarity Cooperator