• Responsability: Quality to pay attention about we do it, to talking, and to cumply fully the functions that we had assigned with time and quality.
• Commitment: Measure in which a collaborator feels motivated to pursue the common good, maintaining a high sense of belonging with the challenges and objectives of the organization.
• Service excelence: It is the disposition and good attitude that we maintain by giving a quick and efficient response to the requirements of our clients (internal and external) when they require our attention and advice.
• Teamwork: Get involved in the development of an activity as part of a team, maintaining a high level of respect, commitment and communication with our colleagues, uniting our strengths in order to achieve a common goal.
• Continue progress: Process that gives us the opportunity to improve the quality of our products, services and processes thanks to constant objective feedback from our areas of opportunity.
• Respect: It is a quality that allows us to accept and value the way of thinking and acting of the individuals around us. We are respectful when we know how to listen and communicate with others, always maintaining the basic rules of courtesy.
• Honesty: Conduct that allows us to gain the trust of our clients (internal and external) thanks to the principle of always putting the truth before our thoughts, expressions and actions.
• Loyalty: It is an attitude of deep commitment of the employees with the company and it is manifested in the things that our team is willing to resign or to do with sacrifice for the good of the organization.